TwentyThree Expands Team With More Hard-Hitting Profiles
COPENHAGEN, OCTOBER 1, 2020 — As a video company, TwentyThree has always believed that video is changing everything. And recently we’ve seen that video is also an unmatched response to a quickly changing world. The Video Company is swiftly expanding to meet the exploding demand for our product portfolio in video marketing and webinars and our equally growing ambitions for this new kind of tech company.
In this light, we’ve recently hired and promoted eight new people, each with unique skill sets to keep moving TwentyThree forward.
- Dennis Green-Lieber has joined as the new VP of Product & Engineering. His work with digital startups like Falcon and more recently founding and acting as CEO of Duuoo and Foundation will help take us to the next level of being a product driven company at scale.
- Nicolas Kirk Jørgensen has joined as the new Head of Growth. His experience with sales at Agera and his three-years as CEO of Statum will support him as he builds and leads the Growth Customer team to support our vast portfolio of growth customers.
- Kelsey Huber has joined as the new Head of Specialists. With extensive leadership experience and building support organisations in companies like Intuit and Tradeshift, she will be responsible for customer experience and building the next generation of their specialist team.
- Niels Meibom-Larsen will become the new Chief Commercial Officer. After great success in his role as the VP of Enterprise, Niels will expand his responsibilities to lead and develop our commercial business units — overseeing Enterprise, Growth and Partner teams.
- Jeremy Stinton will become the new Head of UK. Following his efforts as the Enterprise Customer Success Manager for all UK clients, he will now lead and actively drive the company’s expansion into this market.
- Tom Price has joined as a new Enterprise Customer Success Manager. His previous work in account management and partnerships with companies such as Trustpilot, Falcon and Sponsta will help grow enterprises customers' satisfaction, usage and accounts.
- Halle Jarvi has joined as the new Communications Manager. With a background in the creative agency world at Trouble, she is bringing her expertise and experience in strategy and editorial to define and establish our brand.
- Yasmin Hartmann will become the new Finance Manager. Fresh from finishing a Master’s degree in Accounting, Strategy and Control from Copenhagen Business School, she expands her role from student assistant to efficiently manage the finance department as we grow.
Want to Join the Team?
At TwentyThree, we value all different kinds of talents to move our products and company forward sustainably — so we're always looking for new people to join our team. If you are interested or want to know more about the TwentyThree team, take a look at our open positions here, or simply reach out to us.
TwentyThree is the only global player out of Europe in the emerging video world with a leading product suite for webinars and video marketing. And we’re a different kind of tech company — bootstrapped and real. The company is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Get in Touch
Thomas Madsen-Mygdal, CEO of TwentyThree, email@example.com