Join Team TwentyThree
TwentyThree is not an ordinary tech company. We are passionate about elevating the human behind the technology. And that translates across our products, our culture and our brand.
We do that the best way we know how — with video. Since 2006, we’ve been powering our global community’s efforts with video with our range of premium products. And we’re always looking for more talented people to join us on that journey.
We're building a dream team of marketers, engineers, product designers, video marketing specialists and more. Take a look at our current openings.
|Country Manager - Denmark||Sales||Read more|
|Business Development Representative (Part-time)||Sales||Read more|
|Head of Global Sales||Sales||Read more|
|Content Marketing Manager||Marketing||Read more|
|Junior Partner Manager||Partnerships||Read more|
|Partner Manager||Partnerships||Read more|
|Video Producer||Marketing||Read more|
|Webinar Program Manager||Marketing||Read more|
With Great People In A Great Place
TwentyThree is made up of individuals. They in turn make up our culture.
We believe that we can always prioritise the positive vibe; that we celebrate our successes individually and as a team; that we know where to go for some support; and that there’s strength in our differences to push the company forward.
Plus The Perks
- 6 weeks of paid vacation (5 weeks + bank holidays)
- 3 months full pay parental leave + 9 months with €3,000/month
- Free catered organic lunch at the office
- Mobile phone and internet at home
- Macbook + iPhone + all the gear your need
- An open inclusive environment with good gender balance and +15 nationalities
- Four kickoffs and wrap-ups and a legendary Christmas party
- 1200 SqM building on The Lakes of Copenhagen
- Annual team retreat to a sunny location
You can find the TwentyThree House nestled in a peaceful courtyard just off the quintessentially-Copenhagen setting on The Lakes. It’s a building with a rich history. We’ve updated it with careful attention to how we merge the story of the past with our visions of the future.
- 1200 SqM office space
- Off of the world’s most heavily biked street, Queen Louise's Bridge
- Used to be a warehouse of one of the first grocery chains in Denmark
We're More Than Just Our Work
In between our daily tasks, meetings and responsibilities, we know how to have a bit of fun.
- The Anthem: Video Killed the Radio Star
- Infamous DHL Relay Team
- Christmas Party Themes: Personal, World Class
- Annual Retreats: Marrakech, Essaouira, Lisbon, Andalusia
- Drinks: Coffee, Natural Wine, Old-fashioned
- 28575638 Ping Pong Games / Year
- CSGo TT1080p Champions
Get In Touch
Sortedam Dossering 7E
2200 Copenhagen N
Phone: +45 7020 9323